Here are details of what you can find in the online training platform for EPHMRA.
The online training is free for member companies.
The online training is now accessible with your www.ephmra.org web site log in - make sure you have created a profile and log in.
On connecting in to the training platform each colleague has their own individual training dashboard where you can see the courses and tests available to you. All these are free of charge and you can save and download your certificates.
The training modules available to you are:
A. EPHMRA Ethics Online Training Modules and Competency Tests
1. EPHMRA Code of Conduct Training Course
2. EPHMRA AER Training Course
3. Code of Conduct Competency Test – complete test
4. Code of Conduct Competency Test – supplementary test EPHMRA members who are also BHBIA members will have the opportunity to take this supplementary test which covers EphMRA specific requirements and, in combination with the BHBIA Legal and Ethical Guidelines Competency Certificate, meets EPHMRA’s full requirements.
5. AER Competency Test – complete test
6. AER Competency Test – supplementary test EPHMRA members who are also BHBIA members have the opportunity to take this supplementary test which covers EPHMRA specific requirements and, in combination with the BHBIA certificate, meets EPHMRA’s full requirements.
B. Just starting your career in healthcare market research? Young Professionals? New to the industry?
We have the training for you! Let's take a look at what’s included?
2 Online training courses
• Introduction to International Pharma MR
• Managing a Research Project
3 Webinars with industry experts
• Basic Skills: Project and Product Lifecycle
• Positioning and Messaging
• Projective Techniques
C. Further Ethics Online Training
2 more courses with certificates of completion
1. Preparing for Field
2. Code of Conduct for Medical Personnel Reviewing Market Research
D. Data Protection Training
The aim of this course is to enable delegates to understand the legislation and apply it to the research and research healthcare context. The learning outcomes and objectives of this course:
• Understand how the EU GDPR is structured and learn the definitions, concepts and principles of the legislation;
• Learn how non-EU countries have adapted and applied the legislation, particularly those markets covered by the EPHMRA Code;
• Understand how GDPR and similar legislation applies when collecting data for healthcare research.