Here are details of what you can find in the online training platform for EPHMRA.
The online training is free for member companies.
The online training is now accessible with your www.ephmra.org web site log in (we are no longer using: https://ephmra.smartlms.co.uk)
On connecting in to the trainng platform each colleague has their own individual training dashboard where you can see the courses and tests available to you. All these are free of charge and you can save and download your certificates.
The training modules available to you are:
A. EPHMRA Ethics Online Training Modules and Competency Tests
1. EPHMRA Code of Conduct Training Course
2. EPHMRA AER Training Course
3. Code of Conduct Competency Test – complete test
4. Code of Conduct Competency Test – supplementary test EPHMRA members who are also BHBIA members will have the opportunity to take this supplementary test which covers EphMRA specific requirements and, in combination with the BHBIA Legal and Ethical Guidelines Competency Certificate, meets EPHMRA’s full requirements.
5. AER Competency Test – complete test
6. AER Competency Test – supplementary test EPHMRA members who are also BHBIA members have the opportunity to take this supplementary test which covers EPHMRA specific requirements and, in combination with the BHBIA certificate, meets EPHMRA’s full requirements.
B. Just starting your career in healthcare market research? Young Professionals? New to the industry?
We have the training for you! Let's take a look at what’s included?
2 Online training courses
• Introduction to International Pharma MR
• Managing a Research Project
3 Webinars with industry experts
• Basic Skills: Project and Product Lifecycle
• Positioning and Messaging
• Projective Techniques
C. Further Ethics Online Training
2 more courses with certificates of completion
1. Preparing for Field
2. Code of Conduct for Medical Personnel Reviewing Market Research