About EPHMRA's Standards Group
As international healthcare market researchers, we need up-to-date, sector-specific guidance on the critical issues affecting our industry. That’s why the Professional Standards Group has developed and supports:
- The Code of Conduct
- Adverse Event reporting Guidelines
- Updates, Summaries and Key Points Guides
- A Member Enquiry Service
- Code Training - workshops, on-line modules and Competency certification
Members can access all of these services on the web site.
Now more than ever before, researchers from both client and agency side need to be equipped to safeguard the rights of respondents and protect data integrity.
About the Code of Conduct
Key to EPHMRA’s pursuit of excellence in professional standards, its Code provides:
- Comprehensive legal and ethical guidance
- An international overview and specific country detail
- It draws upon a range of other codes of practise, so that when you need legal or ethical guidance there's just one place to look for it
- Updated annually, with interim updates
Optimising the Code's Impact: As EPHMRA members you can help the Code to make a difference by ensuring that others you work with understand and respect the Code of Conduct. Share it with colleagues, affiliate offices and sub-contractors.
Find out more about the work of the Professional Standards Group and the member benefits.
Explore the breadth and depth of the work of the Professional Standards Group:
- Code of Conduct
- Log of Code Changes
- Code Pro Formas
- Adverse Event Reporting Guidelines
- Country Updates and News
- Ethics Committee and Team
Member only Services:
- Key Points - At a Glance Booklet series
- Enquiry Service
- Ethics Webinars
- Code on-line training
- Code Competency Certification