The EphMRA President's Award for Contribution to Healthcare Market Research
In 2001 EphMRA initiated an award which was first presented at the Athens 2001 conference. This award is a recognition of a person's outstanding contribution to healthcare market research.
Both Full and Associate members can make nominations and then vote.
The award recipient can be from a pharmaceutical company or supplier/agency and will receive the award based upon:
- having made an outstanding/recognisable contribution to EphMRA
- having made an outstanding/recognisable contribution to healthcare market research
Examples of such a contribution are:
- New technique developed
- Strengthened the role of market research in pharmaceutical companies
- Done much more than agreed and contracted
- Representation of EphMRA to other associations or organisations
- Strengthened the role of EphMRA
- Lifetime achievement etc
The award recipient will receive a certificate plus a small memento.
Since 2001, 15 people have won the award - see the distinguished list of names