EphMRA F2F Training from the LDC
Evaluating a business opportunity - The role of Market Research
Wednesday, 28 February, 2018 at M3 Global Research Offices in Hammersmith, London; U.K.
9am - 5.00pm
Convenors: Alexander Rummel, Aurum Research, An-Hwa Lee, Research Partnership and Jana Rueten, M3 Global Research (all LDC Members)
EphMRA is very grateful to M3 Global Research for facilitating this workshop at its offices - the address is: 8-30 Galena Road, London W6 0LT
This link shows the location:
This one day course looks at the early product lifecycle and wants to provide an understanding how businesses identify and evaluate a suitable business opportunity and how market research informs their strategy
Using examples of real life business cases, we intend to discuss methods and tools which:
- Forecast future developments of current markets in terms of unmet needs, market size, product shares and values
- Estimate volume and value of demand for a new product
- Identify and quantify potential product characteristics that represent drivers of success
- Provide deep customer insights to develop the right product
- Support our clients in making business decision, thereby achieving buy-in to research findings
The course will consist of several presentations by experienced marketing research practitioners, case studies and interactive discussions.
Target audience for the course:
This course is aimed at those working in a market research function in an international pharmaceutical company or in a market research agency with a minimum of 18 months - 2 years experience and not more than 5 years experience.