MR Subjects' Rights by MR Subjects Type
When researching existing or future potential medical treatments with patients, care should be taken not to:
- Raise unfounded hopes of treatment of specific medical problems.
- Mislead respondents with regard to the safety of a product.
- Encourage members of the public/patients to ask their doctor to prescribe a product.
- Offer advice on the specific therapy area under discussion.
- "The data collected from HCPs and referring to patients must be cumulative. No personal patient data must be collected during market research, since this is regarded as a non-interventional/pharmaco-epidemiological study, governed by the rules described in article 26 of the present Chapter of the Code.”