EphMRA Pharmaceutical Market Research Training
EphMRA offers both face-to-face pharmaceutical/healthcare training and pharmaceutical/healthcare online training:
2016 Training Plan - webinars and F2F
The Learning & Development Committee announces the 2016 Training Plan: please click here to see the latest training plan.
On-line Pharmaceutical Market Research Training
EphMRA Healthcare Code of Conduct online training
The EphMRA Online training is now available on a new platform, developed and supported by Create eLearning. Feedback on the current platform showed that members found the system not that easy to use and there was a delay in issuing the access codes.
In the new platform we have part customised an off the shelf offering to ensure that members can complete the trainings in a timely manner.
For the new platform you go to https://ephmra.create-elearning.org
You can register as attached.
Please bear in mind that as the system is off the shelf some elements may not be relevant to EphMRA – see here.
1. EphMRA Code of Conduct Training Course
2. EphMRA AER Training Course
3. Code of Conduct Competency Test – the complete test which fulfils EphMRA’s requirements
4. Code of Conduct Competency Test – supplementary test. EphMRA members who are also BHBIA members will have the opportunity to take this supplementary test which covers EphMRA specific requirements and, in combination with the BHBIA Legal and Ethical Guidelines Competency Certificate, meets EphMRA’s full requirements.
5. AER Competency Test – the complete test which fulfils EphMRA's requirements for AER training.
6. AER Competency Test – supplementary test. EphMRA members who are also BHBIA members have the opportunity to take this supplementary test which covers EphMRA specific requirements and, in combination with the BHBIA certificate, meets EphMRA’s full requirements.
All completion and competency test certificates have a valid until date of 30 September 2017.